Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome to the first Digital Meeting of our iprayer Ladies Group

Welcome to iprayer! 

This is the first Digital Meeting of our Ladies iprayer Group. 


I will try to get these updated every Monday or Tuesday. 


I made requests in blue and praises in pink. Feel free to scan over them or print them or whatever. :-) I would encourage you to share these with others if you feel led to, etc. Hope this is a blessing to you, just as you are helping to bless all these others!

1st Request: Nancy, a lady who attends church with me, had double hip replacement surgery last Tuesday. She required a lot of extra blood and is now in a rehab facility for a couple of weeks. 

2nd Request: My nephew David, 14 months old, broke his ankle a week ago Sunday night. they've put him in a cast up to his knee! The fracture is in the ankle. Praise: He only has to wear the cast for 3 weeks and even though he is in a tiny cast, he is already up and moving on it!

3rd Request: From Teresa - I am asking that all of you please pray for my nephew Phillip. He needs the Lord right now. God knows his needs. Thank you all very much for your prayers.

4th Request: Please pray for my youngest daughter Maya. She has scheduled a cosmetic surgery for October.


5th Request: From a friend: My very good friend, a 17 year survivor of breast cancer has had the cancer return with a vengeance and she is now fighting the fight of her life at 54 years old.

6th RequestFrom Sara B:  I'm Soooooooo stressed out!! I need prayers and lots of them! :)


7th Request: One of the youth at our church, Dylan, was in a very bad dirt bike accident 2 weeks ago, and broke 3 places in his back. They were up in Ohio, and his parents had to go up to be with him in the hospital. He was able to come back home, but has a long recovery ahead. Praise: No apparent mobility problems!

A Mother Who Prays

Some have had kings in their lineage,
Some to who honor was paid. 
Not blest of my ancestors-but,
I have a mother who prays!

I have a mother who prays for me
And pleads with the Lord every day for me.
Oh what a difference it makes for me,
I have a mother who prays!

Some have worldly success,
and trust in riches they've made.
This is my surest asset,
I have a mother who prays.

My mother's prayers cannot save me,
Only mine can avail;
But mother introduced me to Someone-
Someone who never could fail.

Oh Yes...I have a mother who prays for me,
And pleads with the Lord every day for me.
Oh what a difference it makes for me-
I have a mother who prays!

                            -Author Unknown

Back to the Top                  Make a Prayer Request/Praise                Email Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!