Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week of 10/18/10

iPrayer Ladies Group


Hey Ladies!

I missed last week because I was in California in my Aunt's wedding! It was outside in the Temescal Canyon Gateway Park! 

I have several requests to share! Requests are in Blue, Praises are in Pink, and Updates will be Orange. Keep an eye out this week for requests on Facebook, email, at work or at school!

Let's begin by saying a prayer together!

Request #1: Let's lift up Esther and Eivaen in their new life together! Praise: The wedding went great, all 4 little kids were very good in the wedding, the audience, and the reception! They were even good in the airplane!

Request #2:  Margaret- Perry and I are leaving for a family reunion in Florida on Friday morning very early. Please pray for traveling mercies for us.

Request #3: Chris- I don't know if anyone saw this, but this young man was paralyzed from the neck down in a game against Army this weekend. I'm sure he could use some prayers and words of encouragement if you have a few minutes to spare. Rutgers University Scarlet Knights. http://scarletknights.com/football/eric/getwell.asp

Request #4: LaVonda- is sick (the antibiotics are not helping) and tired (duh! no sleep) which = cranky. 

Request #5: Chad- Elizabeth gave birth to our baby boy, Silas Miller, this morning at 4:38am. He is 7lbs 4oz and looks like the boy version of Georgia. We will be at Baptist East until Tuesday! Can't wait for everyone to meet him!

Request #6: Denise- is praying for a friend and her family tonight. She lost her best friend, her husband!! Please pray with me!! Thanks.

Request #7: Suzanne- Stomach flu all day. Praying babies don't get it!!! Thursday at 8:16pm 

Request #8: Wendy ‎- please keep my daughters in your thoughts and prayers. Their grandfather passed away today. He will be missed, but we take comfort knowing he is free of pain and celebrating in heaven...

Request #9: 
 
Kara- 
One of the strongest, most inspiring women in my life passed away this week and she will be missed by tons of people. I miss my grandmother and the great friend that she was to me. Love you Lala!

Praise: Thank God for All 33 Miners in Chile being rescued!

Thanks for all your help and continued prayers!

I will update all of these on to the website! Have a great and safe week!

iprayer Ladies Group
The Digital Prayer Group

"Rejoice always! Pray constantly. Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (HCSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!