Thursday, March 29, 2012

Madness Continued...

Madness Continued...

I'm sorry ladies, I just realized I didn't add this on. This is a sign that several of you are thinking of more requests I bet. That's fine, email me and we'll send out a new letter right away!!

Request #7: One of Sam's karate students, a 14 yr old boy, very suddenly lost his father last Friday to a heart attack. There was no warning. They had gone to Cincinnati for his little sister's gymnastic event. The night before the young man and his Dad had stayed behind here in Louisville to go to the karate test. He passed his test into brown belt (1 before black belt) and then he and Dad drove up to Cincinnati. I was glad when I realized they had the drive alone to talk. Friday morning Dad woke up and went out to buy something at the store. He never came back. They found him in his car later. The 14 yr old was a pall bearer as well as standing up in front of a totally packed chapel and being one of 2 speakers. Very brave. Where do you even start to ask for prayer for this....for the family to look to God and for endurance through this year. 

Thanks again!
iprayer Ladies Group
The Digital Prayer Group

"Rejoice always! Pray constantly. Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (HCSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!