Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Friday Requests and praises

Friday Friday

Good Friday morning! This is a photo I just took of the park early on a Friday! Cold and pretty out!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned! I plan to travel from 4:30am to 1:30pm. Fun Fun! :-)

I have some requests and praises! iSend them in as you iGet them and I will iShare them. Ok, that was too many i's. Let's just pray instead.

You know I was thinking about this yesterday, I'm pretty good at passing on prayer requests and pretty bad about remembering to pray for them!! I try to as I send them, but since a lot of times the requests come in on my cell phone while I'm doing something else, I will just copy, paste, send, and go back to whatever I was doing!! Of course I'm on the mailing list too, so they pop up in my inbox later and I get another chance to pray over them!!

The first request is bad news I'm afraid. :-( Thanks to the Prayer Lady who called and shared this with me, and then took time to email it too.

Request #1: Please pray for the Boring family. Michael Boring passed away on Wednesday due to a heart attack. Michael worked with our youth at FPCC when Stephen Ward was our youth pastor. Michael leaves behind his wife Sherry and three children.

Request #2: The Honduras Mission Trip is leaving tomorrow!! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers! (Have I asked for that before? hmmm)

Updates and Praises:

Great news from 2 of our reoccurring silent requests!

1) The person we prayed for with the broken bones is back up and running! (ok well not running, but walking slowly anyway)

2) The lady we all prayed for over a couple weeks who was having lots of tests and procedures is feeling MUCH better!! Please pray the procedure has worked permanently!!


This email was sent to maryconver.4ladyprayers@blogger.com by iprayerlady@doowop.com |  

Doo Wop Shop | 1587 Bardstown rd | Louisville | Kentucky | 40205

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!