Tuesday, May 21, 2013

iPrayer Request To Go Out Tonight

iPrayer 5/20
Please add another request to your list.

One of our iPrayer Sisters has asked for prayer and I wanted to send it out tonight.

She has been feeling very low energy, dizzy, and short of breath. They called the doctor this morning, and are still waiting for a call back.

I found a Website that shares Bible Verses for when you are feeling weak, tired or sick. I found it very comforting and thought it might help you as well, so here goes!!

(This is from: Josh Wiley http://m.voices.yahoo.com/10-great-bible-verses-sick-5885792.html)

Revelation 21:4 - Heaven

and He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.

Psalm 103:2- God is the healer of our diseases

Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities; Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit; Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Proverbs 17:22 Be Joyful

A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

James 5:14-15 Call Elders in Your Church for Prayer

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 God's power is perfected in weakness

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

John 14:1-3 Rest in God's promises

"Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Psalm 23:4 God is our Comfort

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

More Bible Verses for Comfort

Jeremiah 29:11 God still has a plan for your Life!

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Job 13:15 Hope

"Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. Nevertheless I will argue my ways before Him.

I pray that these Bible Verses for the sick were helpful to you in some way today. Put your faith in God and surrender to Him and watch him be your guiding light.

NASB
www.iprayerladies.com






This email was sent to maryconver.4ladyprayers@blogger.com by iprayerlady@doowop.com |  

Doo Wop Shop | 1587 Bardstown rd | Louisville | Kentucky | 40205

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!