Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Penny Needs iPrayer

iPrayer 2/19

Penny- i was lucky my son was behind me as we were getting ready to ascend the stairs. Felt like someone was pushing a board firmly on to my chest. The pressure (no pain) made it difficult to take a deep breath.

Slowly, everything around me began to darken, then blacken. Thankfully, my son sensed something was wrong and was able to break my fall to the cement floor as I collapsed.

Though he's not in the medical field, he's had first aid training as an Eagle Scout and knew the basics of what to do. Apparently I was unconscious for a bit longer than is normal and had a another symptom which sometimes accompanies black outs.

I was also sweating profusely, even though it's cold in our basement this time of year and I was really queasy. In the ER, as I was laying on the table waiting, a charley horse type of cramping pulled on the right side of my neck, follwed by a strong headache which crept up the right side of head.

Since I had chest radiation treatments in 2005 for breast cancer (which can affect the heart), the extensive tests done were to ensure I didn't have a heart attack or stroke. Thanks so much everyone.

Yes, I am eating well. I think diabetes was ruled out after getting my blood work results.

I should get the final heart test results today with the echo cardiogram. I'm praying for a way to pay all the bills that will start coming in for the MRI, Stress tests, Nuclear Medicine scans, Catscans, xrays, bloodwork and medical professional bills that insurance won't cover.


This email was sent to maryconver.4ladyprayers@blogger.com by iprayerlady@doowop.com |  

Doo Wop Shop | 1587 Bardstown rd | Louisville | Kentucky | 40205

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!